The training program at university level will be supported by research and professional Masters and PhD programs in the fields of the proposal: robotics and artificial intelligence. These programs have been running for years at UC3M and their quality and prestige are guaranteed.
- Master’s Degree in Robotics and Automation
- Master’s Degree in Connected Industry 4.0
- Master in Information Health Engineering
- Master in Advanced Communications Technologies
- Master in Big Data Analytics
- AIRBUS-UC3M Master in Aircraft Systems Integration
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
- Master in Assistive Technologies, Accessibility and Design for All
- PhD in Electrical, Electronic and Automatic Engineering (Mention of Excellence, ANECA).
- PhD in Multimedia and Communications (Mention of Excellence, ANECA).
- PhD in Signal Processing and Communications Engineering (starts in the academic year 2022/23).
To date, 5 contracts for “Research Support Technicians” have been offered and filled at the beginning of 2022.